I defended my doctorate on March 16 and my advisor Laura Perna hooded me on May 14. But it was the moment I found my dissertation on ProQuest Dissertations that I finally felt done! This was the database I used again and again during the writing process and seeing my finished work there feels wonderful.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
My posts here
- #penncivichacking did not know linear regression could be so useful! 1 month ago
- @wgnoel @mitchfraas please help us get the word out about Nov 1 faculty symposium better face to face time! ow.ly/pPXO9 1 month ago
- ow.ly/pPX3P @maryconger are you in Phila? If so, please come to our faculty symposium Nov 1 Better Face to Face Time 1 month ago
- #phillydh nick okrent omeka session - discussion about wordpress vs. omeka on metadata - which is better? 6 months ago
- #phillydh notes for student work examples session tinyurl.com/studentworkjun… 6 months ago