I defended my doctorate on March 16 and my advisor Laura Perna hooded me on May 14. But it was the moment I found my dissertation on ProQuest Dissertations that I finally felt done! This was the database I used again and again during the writing process and seeing my finished work there feels wonderful.
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
My posts here
- #phillydh nick okrent omeka session - discussion about wordpress vs. omeka on metadata - which is better? 2 weeks ago
- #phillydh notes for student work examples session tinyurl.com/studentworkjun… 2 weeks ago
- #phillydh collecting student work examples starting soon in Rm 625 2 weeks ago
- #phillydh unconference organizing in action http://t.co/ryQhnA6tPf 2 weeks ago
- #phillydh loc.gov/ead website for reference on EAD 2 weeks ago